In this latest release we implemented many new features and improvements based on your feedback.
See below for details and links to try out the new features.
Current Offers for Existing Driverbase Customers
– Priority Marketplace Listings @ $100/mo
– Vehicle Recommender Plugin for Dealer Websites @ $100/mo
– Vehicle Recommender Plugin for Dealer Group Portals @ $250/mo + $50/mo per location
Core Vehicle Recommendation Engine
– Search again feature on recommendation results page now saves previous search preferences and current vehicle information making it easier to conduct multiple searches with different criteria.
– Additional tests to ensure service quality and our commitment to test-driven development.
– Updates to the core vehicle recommendation engine to improve recommendation accuracy
– Improved body style filtering
Vehicle Recommender Plugin for Dealer Websites
– Dealership website plugin configured to recommend vehicles in inventory:
– Dealership group portal plugin aggregates inventory from all locations: https://www.steponeautomotive.com/which-vehicle-should-i-buy/
– Dealership website integration completed with all major website providers including Dealer Inspire, Sincro and Dealer.com.
– URL Builder enables dealers to configure deep linking from the recommendation results page to the dealership website vehicle listing or vehicle details page for any website provider
– Dealer Reports section updated to provide transparency into your website visitors utilization of the vehicle recommender plugin.
– Automated monthly audience audit statements
– Support for multiple ADF lead routing destination addresses
– ADF lead automation improvements
– Advanced configuration options for vehicle recommender plugin
– Fixed layout issue on tablet screen sizes
– Login to utilize these new features: https://driverbase.com/login
– New Priority Listings service allows dealerships to rank their listings ahead of other dealers in their market area
– Support for deep linking from vehicle listing to dealership website vehicle details page
– Structural and on page SEO updates
– Various usability improvements
– Support for 2021 model year vehicles
– Increased vehicle data processing performance
– Improved vehicle rating classification
Haven’t signed up yet?
– Create a Dealer Console account to get started: