Driverbase Inc. is an independent, data-driven car search platform. Our mission is to deliver a better car search experience.
Culture & Benefits
Our team members are compensated with competitive $, %, benefits and remote employment flexibility. Our distributed working environment increases employee satisfaction while allowing Driverbase to recruit exceptional candidates throughout the United States.
Our culture is agile and open. As a distributed team, we put a heavy emphasis on clear communications, collaboration and iteration, within the team and throughout the company. Our team members have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility and have the opportunity to make a large and immediate impact on the future of our startup.
- Lead business development initiatives for dealership program
- Conduct daily outbound calls and emails to prospective customers
- Conduct daily outbound calls and emails to current customers to improve account health and adoption of new services
- Increase brand and product awareness with automotive dealerships
- Apply knowledge of digital marketing along with product expertise to deliver a world class customer experience and exceed customer growth objectives
- Deliver product demonstrations and prepare customer proposals for dealership prospects and customers
- Adapt current sales process to provide a more personalized experience for new dealership program members
Skills & Requirements
Candidates should be capable of operating independently, delivering on customer growth objectives, and passionate about the customer experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Business/Economics (preferred)
- 1-3 years of experience developing customer relationships
- Working knowledge of automotive technology industry
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with crm, electronic contracting, powerpoint, email and web conference technologies
- Ability to participate in all aspects of the customer development cycle; from awareness, to acquisition, retention, and customer success
- Ability to work independently and contribute effectively as part of a distributed team
- Work closely with Engineering leads to deliver customer feedback