Driverbase Inc. is an independent, data-driven car search platform. Our mission is to deliver a better car search experience.
Culture & Benefits
This position is an academic internship with remote employment flexibility. Our distributed working environment increases employee satisfaction while allowing Driverbase to recruit exceptional candidates throughout the United States.
Our culture is agile and open. As a distributed team, we put a heavy emphasis on clear communications, collaboration and iteration, within the team and throughout the company. Our team members have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility and have the opportunity to make a large and immediate impact on the future of our product.
- Assist with product and customer initiatives for driver, dealership and oem products
- Apply knowledge of customer support and technical documentation.
- Participate in learning objectives focused on automotive digital marketing topics.
Skills & Requirements
Candidates should be capable of operating independently, making sound technical decisions and passionate about the customer experience.
- Bachelors Degree (in progress or recently completed)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute effectively as part of a distributed team