Driverbase Inc. is an independent, data-driven car search platform. Our mission is to deliver a better car search experience. Driverbase has compiled vehicle information and implemented artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques to calculate the optimal vehicle recommendations for every driver.
Culture & Benefits
Our team members are compensated with competitive $, %, benefits and remote employment flexibility. Our distributed working environment increases employee satisfaction while allowing Driverbase to recruit exceptional candidates throughout the United States.
Our culture is agile and open. As a distributed team, we put a heavy emphasis on clear communications, collaboration and iteration, within the team and throughout the company. Our team members have the opportunity to make a large and immediate impact on the future of our company.
- Lead community development initiatives for driver, dealership and oem stakeholders
- Develop highly scalable customer service initiatives that enhance the Driverbase marketplace experience
- Apply expert knowledge of the automotive industry and exceed service level agreement objectives.
- Adapt existing business processes to enable rapid and sustained growth.
Skills & Requirements
Candidates should be capable of operating independently and making sound decisions, and happy to accept both the responsibility for and the accolades associated with acquiring and maintaining a customer portfolio.
- Bachelors Degree (Masters preferred)
- 3+ years of experience providing customer service for web applications and services
- Expert-level knowledge of automotive, marketplaces, consumer technology, performance marketing, sales, and customer service
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of the car buying journey
- Familiarity with Agile development processes, Scrum, etc.
- Ability to participate in all aspects of the customer lifecycle; from acquisition, to onboarding, relationship management, and retention.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision, and to contribute effectively as part of a distributed team